Massive tour dates, a history-making debut and notable accolades have continued to propel CARLY PEARCE as a mainstay talent, but with new music on the horizon, she is set for an even bolder 2020.
She’s unveiled more details surrounding her self-titled sophomore album ahead of its Valentine’s Day 2020 release via Big Machine Records. Available for pre-order now, fans who pre-order digitally will instantly receive “Closer To You,” Top-30-and-rising duet with Lee Brice “I Hope You’re Happy Now” and “It Won’t Always Be Like This.”
American Songwriter touts the nostalgic sentiments written alongside Sam Ellis and Natalie Hemby as a “heartfelt tribute.” Late longtime collaborator busbee produced the 13-track project and contributed songwriting credits.
The only female Country artist on Forbes 30 Under 30, Carly joins her “I Hope You’re Happy Now” co-writer Luke Combs on the list – “proof positive that the future will be new, exciting and profoundly different.” She is a loyal advocate of Country music’s legacy and future, celebrating 70+ invitations to perform at the Grand Ole Opry and a partnership with the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum on Unbroken Circle: Exploring Country Music History with Carly Pearce.
CARLY PEARCE TRACK LIST:
- “Closer To You” | Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson, Troy Verges
- “Call Me” | busbee, Emily Shackelton, Phillip Sweet, Jimi Westbrook
- “I Hope You’re Happy Now (Carly Pearce and Lee Brice)” | Carly Pearce, Luke Combs, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton
- “Dashboard Jesus” | Victoria Banks, Sara Haze, Emily Shackelton
- “Halfway Home” | Carly Pearce, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
- “Heart’s Going Out Of Its Mind” | Carly Pearce, Joe Ginsberg, Laura Veltz
- “Finish Your Sentences (Carly Pearce and Michael Ray)” | Kelsea Ballerini, Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Thomas Rhett
- “It Won’t Always Be Like This” | Carly Pearce, Sam Ellis, Natalie Hemby
- “Lightning In A Bottle” | Hannah Ellis, Anna Vaus
- “Love Has No Heart” | Sara Haze, Shane McAnally, Trevor Rosen
- “Woman Down” | Shane McAnally, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz
- “You Kissed Me First” | Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson
- “Greener Grass” | Hillary Lindsey, Jonny Price, Ben West
Lighting a fire with her debut album EVERY LITTLE THING, the No. 1 PLATINUM-certified title track designated Carly as the highest charting solo female debut since July 2015 and one of only three women to accomplish this feat the last decade. Her blockbuster ballad steered a chart-topping trifecta on SiriusXM’s The Highway while ABC Radio deemed Carly “Country’s ‘it’ girl” as she hit the road with Blake Shelton, Rascal Flatts, Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean ensued for “Country’s ‘it’ girl” (ABC Radio). Carly won the 2018 CMT Music Awards Breakthrough Video of the Year and a Radio Disney Music Award for The Freshest! – Radio Disney Country Best New Artist, plus garnered nominations from the ACM Awards, CMA Awards and iHeartRadio Music Awards.